Friday 15 February 2013

Update

I have certainly been lead astray at the moment, and this month has been filled with many exciting things, (and a few unfortunate illnesses.) The Harry Potter Studio Tour and my few days away in London have certainly been the highlight. I can safely say I am now even more addicted to Harry Potter than before, (if that is even possible) and I am desperate to head off to London for the busy lifestyle. I feel like a child every time i visit, I could spend days jumping on and of the tubes and just wandering for hours. Anyway, it is now 'half term' and I intend to kick start my so far neglected blog with my current cultural fusion project.


The Knight bus at HP Studio Tour

Beloved Butter Beer

M&M World Leicester Square

(I felt obliged to add pictures of my travels)

No comments:

Post a Comment